Friday, May 21, 2010

labor of love

The long awaited pictures are here of the finished product! I must admit that there was a little sigh of relief after I was done, but at the same time I had a strange feeling of mixture of happiness and sadness. I imagine this is how it feels when you first send your kids off to school. haha! I'm excited to see Y+F's reaction to the end product of months of emails, meetings, discussions, editing, and etc. to produce the perfect wedding invitations that they had envisioned. I'm excited to say that they are all packed and ready to go today, but before they go out the door, I managed to take some quick photos of them. These are my labor of love...




6 comments:

  1. Beautifullll! theyre gonna love it! i sure do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you see those ribbons. I cut those ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...that is just bananas...absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love.....thank you Melissa. I'm going to you to do all my paper good stuff for the rest of my life. haha. See you later!

    ReplyDelete