Friday, June 4, 2010

taking a breather

One of my many favorite parts of designing is to sit back and enjoy looking at the finished product while taking a breather. With a busy schedule and a million thoughts going through my mind everyday, this precious moment puts the world on pause and leaves a smile on my face. There is definitely a subtle feeling of freedom and love once a project has been completed. 

Although I mentioned in my last blog that I would not post pictures until next week, I just couldn't wait! Here is a little preview of what's to come next week.


I must give a big shout out to my unbelievably supportive husband, who has been there for me physically and emotionally throughout this whole process. To the best husband in the world… thank you.

4 comments:

  1. awesome job Mel!
    you always, always put 110% into everything you do! keep up the amazing work :) figh-ting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo very nice! can't wait to see the rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveee it Mel! it's beautiful! :)
    supportive hubbs, go Rog!

    ReplyDelete