Friday, January 21, 2011

stay tuned

Happy new year to all my readers!! Hope everybody had a wonderful and joyous holiday!

We have been on a small break for about 2 months now, but we're finally back and ready to start the new year with some creative projects! During the last couple of months, I've been struggling with the meaning of "success" in a business. What we may all naturally think is more money, more successful. But during the break, I've realized I'm just in a different kind of business and there is more to it than just making money. Don't get me wrong—money matters and it's important in order to be able to continue and make your business grow, but to me right now, what matters more is doing what I love to do and seeing the indescribable expression on people when they see the final product. Maybe I'm being naive, maybe my thoughts will change in time, but as of now, I just want to do what I love to do.

I'm excited to see where 2011 takes Beyond Creative. Thank you all for your ongoing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment